www abc dancing with the stars vote



welcome back to music sessions i read all your comments, i read all your comments and you guys wanted one very special guest and so i brought her in:


www abc dancing with the stars vote, and so i brought her in, my best friend venessa hudges! ta da! we are really exited to do this because this is actually


like, our first duet together. vanessa: crazy. v: crazy. ashley: we.. did not have a song in 'high school musical'.. we did not have a song in high school musical. / v: no. vanessa: no. just the two of us. / v: yeah. ashley: ..just the two of us. vanessa: yeah.


we always wanted one, too. / v: yes! ashley: we always wanted one, too. vanessa: yes! so- now! yeah! ashley: so, vanessa: now? ashley: yeah! yeah, now we are here aand.. yeah, now we are here.


and we decided to do 'ex's & oh's' by elle king, ..we decided to do 'ex's & oh's' by elle king and my lovely husband, chris french did the arrangement. and my lovely husband chris french did the arrangements so, check it out! music sessions ex's and oh's well i had me a boy, turned him into a man i showed him all the things that he didn't understand


(whoa) oh, oh and then i let him go. and then i let him go now there's one in california who's been cursing my name 'cause i found me a better lover in the uk (hey) hey ey until i made my getaway


1, 2, 3 they gonna run back to me cause i'm the best baby that they never gotta keep 'cause i'm the best baby that they never gonna keep 1, 2, 3, they gonna run back to me they always wanna come but they never wanna leave. they always wanna come but they never wanna leave ex's and oh oh oh's, they haunt me like gho-o-osts they want me, like gho-oh-osts they want me


to make 'em all, all, all to make 'em oh, oh, oh they won't let go they won't let go ex's and oh's i had a summer lover down in new orleans i had a summer lover down in new orleans, kept him warm in the winter, kept him warm in the winter left him frozen in the spring


my, my how the seasons go by. how the seasons go by i get high and i love to get low, i get high and i love to get low so the hearts keep breaking and their heads just roll. so the hearts keep breaking and their heads just roll you know, that's how the story goes.


that's how the story goes 1, 2, 3, they gonna run back to me cause i'm the best baby that they never gotta keep 'cause i'm the best baby that they never gotta keep they always wanna come but they never wanna leave. ex's and the oh oh oh's they haunt me. ex's and oh, oh oh's they haunt me, like gho-o-osts they want me like gho-oh-osts they want me,


to make 'em all, all, all they won't let go, my ex's and the oh oh oh's they haunt me. my ex's and oh, oh oh's, they haunt me, like gho-oh-osts they want me like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em oh oh oh they won't let go. to make 'em all, all, all, they won't let go climbing over mountains and a-sailing over seas climbing over mountains


and sailing over seas they always wanna come but they never wanna leave like gho-o-osts they want me, to make 'em oh oh oh they won't let go my ex's and oh oh oh's they haunt me like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em oh oh oh they wont let go ex's and oh's. there you have it thank you guys so much for watching.


did you have fun doing music sessions? vanessa: i loved it! it was so much fun. i love being able to sing with you. i loved it, it was so much fun, i love being able to sing with you. ashley: well, thank you so much for doing this. well, thank you so much for doing this vanessa: of course. of course. ashley: if you guys liked it, give it a thumbs up!


if you guys liked it, give it a thumbs up, comment below on other songs you want to hear and subscribe.


www abc dancing with the stars vote

comment below on other songs you want to hear, and subscribe. bye! / v: bye! vanessa: bye!


www abc dancing with the stars vote Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: PaduWaras