www dancing with the stars season 15



(up-tempo pop music playing) ♪ oh, yeah ♪ ha! one, two! ♪ this world can knock me down ♪ ♪ but watch me fight back ♪


www dancing with the stars season 15, ♪ might stumble 'roundand 'round ♪ ♪ but i'll never crack ♪ ♪ deep down i love ♪ ♪ it how ♪


♪ you tell me i can't ♪ ♪ 'cause i knowi'm right where ♪ ♪ i'm meant to be, oh, yeah ♪ ♪ can't stop, won't stop ♪ ♪ gotta kick it up and go hard ♪ ♪ just walk this walk ♪ ♪ gonna give it all that i got ♪ ♪ i got my dreams to keep me ♪ ♪ shining through the rain ♪


♪ hey! ♪ ♪ i got a fire to look ♪ ♪ the future in the face ♪ ♪ i'm full of faith to keep me ♪ ♪ pushing all the way ♪ ♪ got it all right here in me ♪ ♪ believe that ♪ ha! come on. ♪ can't trap me in these lines ♪


♪ ooh! ♪ ♪ i'm breaking the box,jump in my ride ♪ ♪ uh-huh ♪ ♪ i'll driveright past the roadblocks ♪ whoo! ♪ my life will be so bright ♪ ♪ they're stopping to watch ♪ ha! ♪ one daythe world will see ♪


♪ what i knew all along ♪ ♪ won't stop ♪ ♪ kick it up and go hard ♪ ♪ ooh, i got my dreamsto keep me ♪ ♪ future in the face ♪ ♪ i'm full of faith to keep mepushing all the way ♪ ♪ ooh, yeah, ha! ♪ ♪ yeah ♪ one, two, three.


♪ gonna give it allthat we got ♪ ♪ i said can't stop,won't stop ♪ ♪ oh ♪ ♪ believe that, believe that ♪ ♪ oh, oh, yeah ♪ yeah. come on. come on, now. ♪ mm, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪


♪ hey, hey, hey, hey ♪ here we go. ♪ shining through the rain ♪ ♪ i got a fire to lookthe future in the face ♪ yeah. whoo!


www dancing with the stars season 15

♪ oh, yeah, ha! ♪ hey! ♪ oh, yeah, oh, ah, ah-ah ♪ ♪ believe that. ♪



www dancing with the stars season 15 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: PaduWaras